House for Sale
- About this property
No Need to Pay a Million for Paparoa or Heaton!Property ID MET26517Fiction: 1st home buyers have to compromise on their preferred school zones to buy at an affordable price, the areas with better schools are simply out of reach!
Fact: Come buy this great 1st home and we will throw in Paparoa Primary & Heaton Intermediate at no extra charge!
Young families & and those looking to start a family in the near future, if this isn't at the top of your list to view already, it really should be!
- Charming & classy with beautiful character that will never go out of style!
- 3 bedrooms
- 476sqm TC2 land - low maintenance fully fenced section.
- Renovated bathroom with great spaces throughout - add not only value but also your own touch & personality
- Original Rimu throughout, a very popular feature and getting much harder to find
- Wood-burner & Heat-pump
- Stunning Ornate Fireplace with great visual appeal
- Exceptional school zones you wouldn't expect to find under $400,000
Asking price $379,000 Capital value $415,000 means buying $40,000 under RV not bad eh? The location demands serious consideration. If you can find a better house at that price with those school zones - go buy it!
Call Becks today before someone else does! Comprehensive information pack available.
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Separate Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Michelangelo Tiles, Gib / Insulation: Ceiling / Joinery: Timber, Rimu Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining / Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Roof Iron Exterior Weatherboard Aspect Northerly / Westerly Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Stove, Telephone Chattels, Waste Master