- About this property
Live a Refined LifeProperty ID MET26149OPEN HOME 9TH JULY CANCELLED
Set at the foot of the Port Hills you'll find this Cashmere exclusive. Surrounded by quality homes the picturesque location emphasises the allure of this immaculate abode. A sophisticated address, private with effortless appeal this home combines a multitude of modern comforts.
- Fabulous north facing outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious open plan living with high pitched ceiling.
- Interconnecting kitchen and dining space.
- Two double bedrooms with built-in robes plus single room or study.
- Large master suite opening to garden patio.
- Double glazed in living areas, HVS + heat pump.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with dual patios.
- Two-way bathroom with direct access to master bedroom plus guest toilet.
- Internal access double garage.
In this sought-after Cashmere locale it's easy to see the appeal of this lifestyle suburb with so many amenities within reach including cafes, shops, restaurants, walkways with zoning for Cashmere High and Thorrington Primary.
The decision to downsize has been made and keen interest is anticipated. We encourage you to act swiftly.
Wondering what your home is worth? Contact us for a market update Racheal Milne 027 481 8503 or Sonya Pascoe 027 898 3133 @ Ray White.
ParkingDouble, Double garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Ceilings: Batts / Joinery: Aluminium Floors Single Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Brick Aspect Northerly Frontage ROW Levels Above Ground Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven, Heat Pump