- About this property
Large Four Bedroom Family HomeProperty ID MET26441Another property has been purchased so this is your opportunity to own a gorgeous home in the sort after Beckenham loop! Tremendous value on offer here! Our owners have sincerely loved this beautiful character home and it really shows.
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and absolutely incredible amounts of storage!
- Two separate living areas and a dining room that really give their own unique feel.
- Pellet fire, log burner and two heat pumps!
- Two bathrooms, with one on each level.
- Renovations inside have been completed to a very high standard and you will be amazed by the level of detail.
- Large double garaging with workshop.
- Two wonderful outdoor entertainment areas sure to wow guests!
- The gardens here need to be seen for their beauty to be understood. All the hard work has been done to ensure easy care maintenance for such an outstanding landscape.
- In zone for Thorrington, Beckenham Primary and Cashmere High School, while also having Beckenham and St Martin's shopping centres nearby this is a dream location!
This character home has the same attention to detail inside and out and is a truly impressive example of combining the old with the new, the charm of yesterday with the mod cons of today.
ParkingDouble, Double garage
InteriorOther Rooms Family Room Hot Water Electric Kitchen Designer Dining Separate Bathroom Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric / Gas Bottled Interior Insulation: Partially in Ceiling / Joinery: Wooden Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Two Storey Heating Kent Style Fire Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Weatherboard Aspect Northerly Views Rural Views Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven, Heated Towel Rail x2, Heat Pump x2