Lifestyle Property Sold
- About this property
327m² House + 5 Acres of LandProperty ID HVN20329If you have dreams of owning a Home stay business! Your own Farm/Lifestyle property/Bed & breakfast or have a super large family then this could be the property for you. Situated on State Highway 50, in popular Central Hawkes Bay this is a unique opportunity to purchase this enormous character home with just over 5 acres of flat fully fenced land. Only 5 mins to local Day Care, School, & Cafe/Restaurant and 30 mins (approx) to Hastings city.
Stunning scenery surrounds this property, with natives birds, established trees & gardens, tennis court, great shedding, paddocks, barns, chook house, 2 septic tanks, water tanks, & easement for bore water, fantastic firewood supply, individual balcony's and even a sauna and guest cottage.
- 7 spacious Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Plenty of room for horses /life stock or horticulture
- Stylish modern kitchen with tons of room for entertaining
- Great indoor/outdoor flow through Bi Fold doors
- 2 fireplaces, wetback
- Close to Beaches, Wineries, Local markets & Cycle Trails
- Established fruit trees including peach, plums, citrus & fejoia
- Garaging, carport, & 3 bay work shop, hay barn, kill shed, & wood shed
Viewings by appointment only
ExteriorFencing Partially Fenced Exterior Weatherboard
ChattelsCurtains, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Hot Water Cylinder, Oven x 2, Induction Hob, Dishwasher/Dishdrawer, Kitchen Taps, Heat Transfer, Downstairs Hot Water Cylinder on Wetback, Header Tank in attic space, Bathroom Mirror x 4, Extractor x 4, Bathroom Taps x 4, Keys for Exterior Doors, Laundry Tub, Washing Machine Taps