Australia Complaints

Ray White Australia – Complaints

We listen to our customers and take all feedback seriously. If we have not delivered the service you expected, our dedicated corporate customer care team will open an investigation for you.

How to make a complaint

Please go to our complaints and feedback page where you will be asked to complete our feedback form with your details and the relevant information. You can attach other information you think may be necessary, including photos or emails.

What happens when I make a complaint?

Once the feedback form has been submitted, you will receive a reference number by email. All complaints are taken seriously and fully investigated, by liaising with you and the principal of the Ray White office franchise in question. If you would prefer us to keep the information you send us confidential, let us know.

How does Ray White investigate complaints?

Ray White is a franchised business, meaning we are a separate business and all of our offices are individually owned. When a formal complaint is lodged with us (which is what we are asking you do) we investigate it independently with the view to ascertaining what has happened and then taking the appropriate action.

Being a franchise also means that the agents and staff are employed by their Ray White business owner (commonly referred to in real estate as a Principal).

This means that we have to work with your local business owner, if a complaint is in relation to a member of staff at your Ray White office.

Rest assured though, we don’t just find in favour of our offices because they carry the same brand – to the contrary, if an office or agent has failed to uphold our high ethical standards, we want to know so we can fix it or in extreme cases, separate ourselves from the individuals concerned.

Can I withdraw my complaint?

You can withdraw your complaint at any stage by emailing Just quote your reference number and we will close this complaint in our system.

What if I am not happy with the decision?

Although every effort will be made to resolve your issue, if we are unsuccessful, you may wish to take the matter to your state legislative body.