Apartment for Sale
- About this property
Final Stage Selling Now!Property ID EPS22083Now under construction and nearly finished, we are delighted to offer you 86 brand new apartments, but we are not asking brand new prices!
Whitaker Park Central is located on the boundary of Auckland Central and Grafton. This location enjoys close proximity to Auckland Domain, Auckland Hospital, Auckland University, AUT and all the other CBD amenities. Just a short walk down to Queen Street for shopping and to enjoy cuisine from the world. Also being right near the motorway interchange means you can be in Newmarket in minutes.
In a stroke of architectural genius, 8/10 Whitaker Place is being rebuilt and the interiors refurbished to an exceptional standard with beautifully detailed, high quality fitouts. Levels 1 to 8 will be ready to occupy as early as early as Mid 2017.
- Prices start from $645,000 up to $1.089 million for the Penthouses
- Choose from 47m2 one bed to a 98m2 2 bed 2 bath
- High quality fit out with floor to ceiling windows
- Low body corporate means great for investors or long term residents
- Lovely views of Auckland Domain, Rangitoto and AK Harbour
- School zones include Auckland Boys Grammar, Ponsonby Intermediate and Newtown Central Primary.
- Close settlement date Mid 2017 for Levels 1 to 8 - Levels 9 to 16 by late 2017.
We have a fully completed show apartment available for viewing on Level 3. Come and view the high-end finishes and quality living for yourself.
Open Home Saturday 1-2pm - NOTE: please be aware that this is a construction site, enclosed shoes are required.
For more details visit the website: http://www.whitakerparkcentral.com/
ParkingParking available to purchase
InteriorKitchen Designer / Modern Bathroom Separate Bathrooms Interior Condition Excellent Lounge Combined Lounge Dining Other Air Conditioning
ExteriorViews City / Urban / Park Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Sewage City
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking