- About this property
A Tranquil City Oasis | Rick MProperty ID EDN22523From the moment you arrive, the flexibility here is obvious. With this fantastic studio apartment set in the sought-after Uptown complex, whatever your purpose - this is your next strong move. Whether you after something for yourself or looking for a multi-purpose investment- this well located, private and tidy studio apartment needs your attention, and she will give it back.
With a generous floor area 51m2, exclusive-use carpark & solid concrete construction - GB 14 Upper Queen lends itself to whatever you are after. In the sought-after Uptown complex, close to public transport, cafes & shops- you are well positioned to invest your passion and time. The current tenants are on their way out- the main comment made is that the location is just perfect'- and we're confident you will feel the same.
- Generous Studio apartment, with small & private courtyard
- Fully Furnished - Bed, Sofa, dining, fridge and more
- Fantastic location: Public transport, Cafes, Cinemas & Shops
- Easy Walking distance to University, Hospital & Library
- Zoned for Auckland Boys & Auckland Girls Grammar Schools
- Currently Rented at $420pw
- Car park and storage locker included
- Great Bodycorp, with exceptionally reasonable fees
- Minutes away from North, South & West motorway access
This unique opportunity won't be here long!
View today, and start planning your next move.
Agents: Conjunctionals Welcome!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY | PRICE: BY NEGOTIATION
ParkingSecure Car Park in Basement
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric Interior Condition Excellent Floors Single Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorExterior Condition Excellent Water Extra Features Town Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Tv Aerial, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Secure Parking