Unit for Auction
- About this property
Great Opportunity!Property ID RYO22826Great Opportunity!
Look no further this modern, two bedroom home in the prime location of Onehunga, it has a lot to offer and will appeal to a wide market!
Whether you're flying solo and looking for a place on your own or to share with a flatmate, a couple or retirees looking for an easy care, no maintenance property, or a young family looking for somewhere that's near a park (the secret gate takes you through to Jellicoe park, playground and pools). Not to mention the great cafes, shops and schools just down the road.
Parking's a breeze with a carport at your door and plenty of on-street parks for when your friends or family come visiting.
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Open plan lounge/dining
- Bathroom with laundry combo
- Separate toilet
- Carport connected to unit
- In zone for Onehunga Primary School, Royal Oak Intermediate School and Onehunga High School
- A stone's throw from the supermarket, Royal Oak Shopping Mall, Dress Smart and the newly built Onehunga off-shore/water front garden & walks. Located in close proximity of the Waterview tunnel making the greater Auckland region readily accessible.
This place is definitely worth looking at! Come and visit us at the open home and don't miss your chance to own this great home.
AUCTION: 6:00pm, Tuesday 6 March (unless sold prior)
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Joinery: Aluminium Interior Condition Very Good Floors Single Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Fully Fenced Exterior Concrete Block Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsCurtains, F/Floor Cover, Light Fittings, Cooktop Oven, Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport