House for Sale
- About this property
A Family Home with Space to GrowProperty ID RYO22665Families simply can't go wrong with a property like this! Polished native wood floors and high stud ceilings greet you immediately as you enter this fully modernised and well-presented character bungalow. My owners have loved living here for the past 17 years. The freehold 696m2 fully-fenced, private section (mixed urban zoning under the new unitary plan) has offered plenty of space for the kids and pets to play. There is huge potential to further landscape or make additions, while internally this 1920s home is superbly finished and very well maintained.
- Three carpeted double bedrooms the spacious master is an absolutely stunning setting to lay your head at the end of the day whilst the front bedroom boasts a desirable bay window.
- Classic large living area with closed fireplace to create a cozy environment for the family during the cooler months.
- The good sized kitchen area is complete with gas cooking and beautiful views through the private rear section. French doors offer supreme flow through to the multiple outdoor entertaining areas.
- Contemporary bathroom with a stylish splash of character.
- Separate, timeless dining area.
- Large laundry with separate toilet.
- Extra under house/wine cellar storage.
- One car garage with single carport and further two off street car parks.
The large sunny rear deck is partially covered and terraces down to yet another deck and paved BBQ area. The tranquil north-west facing rear section offers a substantial flat grassed area with loads of room for back yard cricket surrounded by lovingly maintained gardens, featuring mature trees and an established veggie patch. Located in a family-friendly and vibrant neighbourhood within walking distance to shops, schools, parks, public transport (both bus and train) and a short drive to the motorway and shopping centres. This fantastic property will generate interest. Put your family first, call to view or visit at the open home to secure this ideal home with further potential.
ParkingGarage, Carport & Two Off Street
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Insulation: Flooring -GreenStuf Interior Condition Very Good Features Decking / Polished Floor Floors Single Storey Heating Kent Style Fire Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorFencing Fully Fenced Roof Iron Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Gas In Street Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Laundry Cupboards
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking