House for Sale
- About this property
Your Little Slice of ParadiseProperty ID EDN22146Own a piece of history; with this lovingly restored and fully renovated Onehunga workers' cottage. Tucked away down a quiet no-exit street, off another quiet residential road; this charming home offers a tranquil setting, great street appeal, and a location right in the heart of Onehunga, handy to all amenities.
Clever renovations and amazing use of space ensure this comfortable home is enjoyable to be in and easy to maintain; while tastefully planted mature gardens at the front and back (befitting of the historic street name) provide plenty of colour and aesthetic value - perfectly complementing the exterior of the home.
Step inside to find:
- Three bedrooms
- Modern tiled bathroom, featuring walk-in shower with dual rainfall and regular shower heads, separate claw foot bath, and heated tiles
- Open plan living room with fireplace and adjoining family-sized dining space - with french doors offering flow to decking
- Stylish kitchen, with high-quality stainless steel appliances; gas cooktop, dish-drawer, and native timber bench top. There is also heated flooring throughout the kitchen and dining space
- Hideaway laundry with built-in sink and storage space
- Outdoor dining and bbq space; overlooking the rear gardens
- Established gardens, with mature flowering trees, colourful and tasteful garden beds, lawn, and paving. The tranquil setting is perfect for relaxing and is complete with water feature.
- Fully insulated (internal and external walls, floors and ceiling), equipped with HRV, front and rear irrigation systems, high stud ceilings, garden shed, and is fully fenced
- Walking distance to the centre of both Onehunga and Royal Oak townships - offering supermarkets, cafes, dining, and retail. Nearby are parks, schools buses and trains, all within a short stroll.
- Handy to motorways and arterial transport routes; North, South, East, and West. Access to the airport is just a 10 minute drive
InteriorHot Water Gas Kitchen Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Combined Bathrooms Stove Gas Retic Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking Floors Single Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Wooden Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Iron Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven, Hutch Dresser, HRV
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport