House for Sale
- About this property
Excellent Location Plus Potential to Add ValueProperty ID RYO22655Located well back from the road, this property offers plenty of privacy and peace and quiet. Overlooking gardens and colonial architecture from your private rear deck and paved entertaining area, this large 1920s character home has all of the attributes needed to create something truly enviable, these include:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living which opens to the deck through French doors - positioned to attract all day sun, living area with polished native wood floor and complete with wood fire.
- Three bedrooms with wardrobes.
- Good sized bathroom and separate toilet.
- Large separate laundry.
- One carport parking with further off street parking available.
- Dress Smart nearby and easily within walking distance to a good variety of shops, supermarkets, public transport (both bus and train), cafes, parks and schools.
Families, investors and builders - this home is a must to view as it's brimming with character and opportunity. Call me for your information pack and private viewing or visit during the open home and realise the potential of this property.
ParkingCarport & Two Off Street
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms / Separate WCs Stove Electric Interior Insulation: Ceiling & Floor - Polystyrene Interior Condition Good Features Decking Floors Single Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Wooden Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Iron Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Very Good Frontage ROW Levels Level With Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Light Fittings
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)