House for Sale
- About this property
Amazing Value Character Home on 775m²Property ID EDN22226Situated on a generous section of 775m2 (more or less), on one of Onehungas' premier streets; this stunning, fully-renovated 1920's bungalow offers prestige, position, and plenty of space. Elevated with a north-west facing aspect; affording beautiful views across the suburb and towards the Manukau Harbour. The layout is split over two levels allowing the property to be appointed to suit a wide range of families and home owners. Step inside to find:
- Three spacious double bedrooms (with a potential 4th double)
- Two stylish modern bathrooms - one servicing each level. Both are equipped with heated towel rails and heated tiles for comfort
- Formal living room with fireplace and bi-fold doors; seamlessly extending the living space through to expansive decking - offering panoramic views towards the Onehunga Peoples' Gardens, and the Manukau Harbour.
- Modern family-sized kitchen, with gas cooktop, dishwasher, and adjoining dining space
- Informal living room downstairs (or potential 4th bedroom)
- Garage, with workshop space, and covered access to indoors; plus off-street parking
- Terraced gardens and lawns
- Equipped with HRV, fibre internet connection, and alarm system
- Walking distance to Jellicoe Park, the newly developed Onehunga Bay Reserve and beaches, Royal Oak Shopping Centre, Primary, Intermediate and Secondary Schools, supermarkets, train stations, busses, cafes, dining and shopping.
- Located in a heart of this friendly vibrant neighbourhood, which offers easy transit north, south, east, and west; due to the centralised position.
ParkingSingle, Single garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Modern Dining Combined Kitchen Bathroom Separate Bathrooms Stove Gas Bottled Interior Condition Very Good Features Polished Floor Floors Two Storey Heating Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge
ExteriorBase Concrete Roof Iron Exterior Weatherboard / Hardiplank Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Harbour Sea / Urban Frontage Street Levels Level With Road Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Sloping Sewage City
ChattelsBurglar Alarm, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven, HRV
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport