House for Sale
- About this property
Affordable Modern LivingProperty ID EDN22343Situated in ever popular One Tree Hill; this superbly located townhouse offers a generous floor area, low-maintenance living, and modern comforts - representing the perfect package for couples, as well as families.
Step inside this fantastic property to find:
- Two double bedrooms downstairs with wardrobes, serviced by a family-sized bathroom
- Sunny master bedroom upstairs complete with ensuite, generous wardrobes and excellent elevated views
- Open plan dining and north-facing living room with a balcony
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar with top modern appliances
- Fully-fenced courtyard with spa pool, garden shed and low maintenance gardens
- Ample storage space and a double internal access garage. Insulated for comfort
- Quiet residential street, in a highly sought-after neighbourhood
This property is the complete package. With excellent up-keep throughout and having been reclad in cedar (CCC 2012) - it is all ready for you to move in and enjoy.
Tucked up a quiet ROW close to Rawhiti Road shops - which offer a great range of cafes, dining, and grocery options. Handy to Cornwall Park, One Tree Hill Domain, public transport, motorway access, Auckland City & Auckland Airport - you'll love the convenience of this desirable location.
ParkingDouble Internal Access Garage
InteriorHot Water Electric Kitchen Standard Dining Openplan Bathroom Combined Bathrooms / Ensuite Stove Electric Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking Floors Two Storey Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Concrete Fencing Partially Fenced Roof Concrete Tile Exterior Cedar Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage ROW Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Swimming Spa Pool Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Dishwasher, Drapes, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Tv Aerial, Waste Master, Cooktop Oven, Spa
OtherClose to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)