House for Auction
- About this property
Classic Character & Class!Property ID EDN22581From the moment you arrive, your future here is clear. With this iconic villa, beautifully renovated throughout - whatever your purpose: this is your next strong move. Whether you are after something for yourself, or a multi-purpose investment - this well located, exceptionally well presented and incredibly versatile property needs your immediate attention and she will give it back.
With 3 enormous bedrooms, a gorgeous designer kitchen & outdoor entertainment area - 229 Balmoral Road lends itself to whatever you are after. Incredible road presence, plenty of parking, and a stone's throw from local shops & cafes - you are well positioned to invest your passion and time.
The owners have adored the property since purchased; their main comment is that "the location is just perfect" - and we're confident you will feel the same.
- Iconic character villa, built in the early 1900's on a full 738 m site
- Entrance on Eldon Street, with plenty of parking both 'on-site' and roadside
- 280m to Balmoral School- An easy walk for you and the kids!
- Zoned for Balmoral School, Mt Albert Grammar & Auckland Girls Grammar
- Enormous designer kitchen & covered outdoor entertainment area & large hot tub/spa
- Kitted out' Workshop/Mancave, with CAT 5 Internet cabling, power and shelving
- Internet-connected with optical fibre: 20 times faster than standard VDSL!
- Large lockup carport, plenty of extra parking onsite + additional storage in generous attic
- Fantastic location: Sitting on the border of Mt Eden, Balmoral & Sandringham
- Rental Appraisal at $1000 - $1050 pw High demand area
- Close to public transport, motorway access and plenty of shops!
This unique opportunity won't be here long!
View today, and start planning your next move.
Agents: Conjunctionals Welcome!
Full information pack including LIM, Title & Rental Appraisal available on request.
OPEN HOME SUNDAYS ONLY - 1pm to 1.30pm | Auction Saturday 28th April @ 1.30pm onsite!
ParkingSingle Garage & Carport
InteriorOther Rooms Study Kitchen Designer Dining Openplan Bathroom Separate WCs / Combined Bathrooms Stove Gas Retic Interior Condition Excellent Features Decking Floors Single Storey Heating Open Fire / Heat Pump Lounge Separate Lounge Other Air Conditioning / Alarm System / Study
ExteriorBase Wooden Fencing Fully Fenced Roof Colour Steel Exterior Weatherboard Exterior Condition Excellent Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Below Road Amenities Gas In Street / Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Level Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Burglar Alarm, Curtains, Dishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garden Shed, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove, Telephone Chattels, Tv Aerial, Cooktop Oven, Wash plus Dry, SP14
OtherBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)