House for Sale
- About this property
Land, Location and Tasteful Renovation!Property ID EDN22219Sitting proudly on a flat 809m2 section lies this stunning 1950's modern family home.
In an ideal location in the heart of Hillsborough with shops, schools, malls, Dress Smart, pools, motorway access and public transport minutes away, you'll love the convenience of the location!
Bright, sunny & set across two levels, this home features:
- Three spacious bedrooms & family bathroom
- Substantial open plan living areas
- Modern kitchen & dining with seamless flow onto the sunny outdoor entertainment deck
- Beautiful newly polished solid timber floors
- Landscaped easy-care garden with standard roses
- Huge flat fully fenced backyard - great for children and pets to play
- Double internal access garage + off street parking
There are plenty of options here - move in and enjoy, invest, develop and scope out the potential under the Mixed Housing Suburban Zoning' the potential is endless!
The Vendor is ready to move on and is passing this fabulous opportunity on to you, so put this at the top of your list!
InteriorKitchen Designer / Modern Dining Openplan Bathroom Combined Bathrooms Stove Electric Interior Condition Very Good Features Decking / Polished Floor / Walk In Wardrobe Floors Two Storey Heating Open Fire / Heat Pump Lounge Combined Lounge Dining
ExteriorBase Pole Exterior Brick Exterior Condition Very Good Aspect Northerly Views Urban Frontage Street Levels Above Ground Amenities Transport / Shops Water Extra Features Town Section Contour Mixed Sewage City
ChattelsBlinds, Curtains, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Garage Door Opener, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Cooktop Oven, heat pump, HRV
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport