House for Sale
- About this property
#ReadytogoProperty ID MGB21225Situated on a 402m² section down a private ROW lies this 1940s solid stucco character home in this prime position. Light and spacious, it's perfect for your family to move into for Summer.
Spread across two levels, this home features:
- Three large bedrooms, master with ensuite & walk-in wardrobe
- Two bathrooms with an additional toilet
- Open plan living, dining and modern kitchen with an island bench
- Superb indoor/outdoor flow from living to the large balcony
- Extra large rumpus room/mancave with separate entrance
- Separate laundry
- Secure off street parking
If you're looking for an easy low maintenance investment to add to your portfolio look no further.. currently rented by awesome tenants who are willing to stay on for $725 per week with room to increase.
The property is in zone for the popular Hillsborough School and Onehunga High School. The location is premium with easy access to the southern motorway at the base of the street, and is close to the well-renowned Bluebells Cakery and Cafe as well as many other nearby takeaways, shops, parks and schools.
Don't miss this opportunity to grab this - seller's instructions are clear, SELL!!
Full information pack including LIM, title and rental appraisal available upon request.
ParkingOff Street Parking
ChattelsDishwasher, Drapes, Extractor Fan, F/Floor Cover, Heated Towel Rail, Light Fittings, Rangehood, Stove
OtherClose to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport