- About this property
Classic, Contemporary & Collectible 187 Queen StProperty ID CTA29019Location: 5A/187 Queen Street
Property use: Office
Floor area: 471m2 Approx.
Price: 1,650,000 +gst if any
On offer in Landmark House the entire 5th Level , a freehold Strata Office in the city centre - 471sqm approx,.
This supremely Central location will enhance the profile of any business. Rarely on offer is Vacant possession, - a great opportunity for the savvy owner occupier or pro-active investor in today's low interest environment.
The nine-level tower Landmark building is rated Historic Places Trust category 1.
Designed by Bartley and Wade Architects, it was completed in 1930 as the Flagship Head Office for the Auckland Electric Power Board.
Inspection will not disappoint & reveals that no expense was spared. It has since been extensively refurbished and seismically strengthened.
- Freehold unit title
- Absolute Heart of the City
- Close to Shortland St, the District Court and public transport
- Central Air-conditioning and swipe card security
- Adjacent to 2 car-park buildings.
- Open-plan and partitioned office areas, very flexible the existing layout could easily accommodate up to 3 different tenancies.
Contact the Listing Agent Lisa Zhang on 022 1011 766 for further information.